Skillet Mac and Cheese
If you are a Macaroni and Cheese fan you will love this simple recipe. I really like that you make this delicious and creamy Mac and Cheese in one skillet. I hope you give this a try and let me know what you think.
Skillet Mac & Cheese
4 cups of water
1 cup of heavy cream
1 tsp of salt
2 cups of elbow macaroni
1 cup of shredded gouda cheese
1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup of velveeta processed cheese cut into cubes
1 cup of crushed crackers (any type will do)
3 tbsp of melted butter
1. Pour water into a skillet and bring to a boil, then add heavy cream and let it come back to a boil.
2. Add elbow macaroni then cover the skillet and allow to cook until the macaroni has absorbed liquid and tender.
3. Gradually add the cheese stirring continuously.
4. Meanwhile toss the cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
5. Place the skillet into a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes then remove and top with the cracker crumb mixture and place back in the oven under the broiler until the topping is golden and toasted. 6. Eat and Enjoy!
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel