Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
As a caterer my most popular and most requested was for Pulled Pork Barbecue and Macaroni and Cheese. So, I have combined the two to make a delicious twist!
Skillet Mac and Cheese
4 cups of water
1 cup of heavy cream
1 tsp of salt
2 cups of elbow macaroni
1 cup of shredded gouda cheese
1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup of velveeta processed cheese cut into cubes
3 tbsp of melted butter
1. Pour water into a skillet and bring to a boil, then add heavy cream and let it come back to a boil.
2. Add elbow macaroni then cover the skillet and allow to cook until the macaroni has absorbed liquid and tender.
3. Gradually add the cheese stirring continuously.
4. Meanwhile toss the cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
5. Place the skillet into a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes then remove and top with the cracker crumb mixture and place back in the oven under the broiler until the topping is golden and toasted. Add some pulled pork barbecue to top, then sprinkle a little cheese and extra barbecue sauce.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel.