I absolutely LOVE these muffins! They are one of my go to muffin recipes and I make them often. I always have some in my freezer for a quick grab and go breakfast. I blend everything in my food processor, but if you don't have one you can buy oat flour and blend the dates in a small chopper or blender. I sure do hope you try them because I am sure you will love them.
3 ripe bananas
2 cups of oats
1 cup of pitted dates
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 tbsp of chia seeds
2 tbsp of flax meal
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tbsp of walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. In a food processor blend dates that have been soaking in water for at least 10 minutes.
2. Add bananas and blend with the dates until combined, scrapping sides if needed.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend together.
4. Fill a greased muffin tin with the batter filling each cup almost full. You will get 12 to 15 muffins depending on how much batter you use in each cup.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel