Miracle Pizza Crust
Low-carb and Gluten-Free!
This is an EASY low-carb and gluten free pizza crust that is crispy, chewy, and ready in 20 minutes. With only 4 ingredients the dough is unbelievably similar to "real" pizza dough made with flour. It is like a miracle! I can't get over how delicious this pizza tastes.
Miracle Pizza Crust Ingredients
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
3/4 cup almond flour
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, microwave the cream cheese and mozzarella together for 90 seconds, stirring half way through.
3. Stir in the almond flour and egg to combine (if your dough appears to be too sticky, add in a little more almond flour). Mix until a dough forms.
4. Place the dough in between two large pieces of parchment paper and roll the dough out into a 10" to 12" circle. To keep the dough from sticking to the parchment paper you can lightly spray each piece before adding the dough.
5. Remove the top piece of parchment paper leaving the spread out dough on the bottom piece of parchment paper.
6. Use a fork to pierce lots of holes throughout the dough to help it cook evenly and prevent bubbling.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and top with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.
9. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
For a video tutorial, check out my YouTube channel!