Get all of your favorite Italian sub flavors wrapped in a tender, flaky crust with this easy Italian Crescent Ring recipe! Loaded with ham, pepperoni, melty cheeses, banana peppers, roasted red bell peppers, this delicious hot sandwich is perfect for parties, tailgates, and family fun nights.
Italian Crescent Ring
2 (8 count) cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
5 slices Provolone cheese, cut in halves
8 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
6 oz. pepperoni
1/2 cup sliced roasted red bell pepper
1/2 cup banana pepper rings
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Arrange crescents on a round pizza pan in a circle with the wide ends of triangles overlapping a little in the center to form a ring and triangle points facing outward.
3. Arrange halved slices of Provolone cheese around the overlapping wide triangle end. Top with folded ham slices, a layer of pepperoni, a layer of both peppers, and then the mozzarella cheese. Drizzle Italian dressing over top.
4. Bring the point ends of the triangles up and around the finning, securing everything inside and tucking points under the center of the ring to seal it. Brush the beaten egg on the dough and sprinkle with black pepper.
5. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and bottom is cooked.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel.