Giant Cookie Cake
This Giant Cookie Cake is the absolute best you will find! Seriously better than those in the mall. I have used this recipe for years to make Chocolate Chip Cookies but I was beyond excited that it worked amazing for a giant cookie also. The cookie cake is so soft and chewy and holds together beautifully when sliced. I hope you give it a try!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
This can be used for regular cookies or one giant cookie cake.
3/4 cup butter flavored shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup of white sugar
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 3/4 cup flour
1 12oz bag of chocolate chips
1. Mix together shortening and sugars until creamy.
2. Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each egg.
3. Add water and vanilla extract.
4. Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, flour, and mix until everything is well combined.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix until they are well distributed.
6. Spread dough on to a greased 16 inch pizza pan, pressing until the dough reaches the edge of the pan, leaving space for dough to expand in the oven.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes. Mine baked for 16 minutes. 8. Cool completely then decorate however you desire.
9. Slice, eat, and enjoy!
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel