Garlic Parmesan Potato Stacks
These Potato Stacks are a delicious side dish that are simple and would be perfect for your Easter meal. You can make them ahead and keep in the refrigerator until time to bake, which is convenient during the abundant food prep.
Garlic & Parmesan Potato Stacks
2 pounds of potatoes (I use the Yukon Gold but any variety will work)
1/2 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of dried thyme
green onion or chives for garnish is optional
1. Slice potatoes as thin as you can with a knife or a mandolin. Have enough potatoes to fill a large bowl.
2. Mix in melted butter, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and seasonings until well combined and all potatoes are coated.
3. Layer the potatoes in a greased muffin tin.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour until the potatoes are tender and golden.
5. Remove from the muffin tin and place on a platter to serve. You can garnish with some chopped green onion or chives. This makes 12 to 15 potato stacks
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel