2 sheets of Puff Pastry
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Whisk together the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Sprinkle some of the sugar mixture onto a clean work surface.
3. Unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry and lay on sugared surface and sprinkle top with more sugar.
4. Using a rolling pin, gently roll pastry sheets slightly.
5. Roll both sides of dough toward the center until they meet in the center, making sure to roll tightly and evenly.
6. Slice the rolled pastry sheets into 12 to 14 equal pieces.
7. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and flip each cookie over.
10. Place bake in oven and bake for another 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Place on a cooling rack.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel.