This Chicken Tetrazzini is the most comforting and delicious dinner ever! Serve this creamy chicken pasta bake as a quick make ahead family meal.
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
1 pound of linguini pasta cooked according to package directions
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, soup, sour cream, chicken broth, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Add the cooked and chopped chicken and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over linguini and toss until coated with sauce. Pour the pasta mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the pasta.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel.