I have many requests to make this Chicken Salad! It is so simple and the secret is in how I prepare the chicken. I put my chicken in a food processor to get a finer texture. I also chop my onion and celery finely as well. And I use sliced grapes which give a burst of sweetness and freshness to the chicken salad. There are so many recipes out there and my recipe is very simple but extremely delicious. Hope you give it a try!
2 lb 8 oz bag of chicken tenderloin
2 cups mayonnaise
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp mustard
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of honey (or sugar)
1/2 cup of finely diced onion
1/2 cup of finely chopped celery
1 to 2 cups of sliced grapes
1. Place the chicken in a large pot, cover with water, sprinkle about 2 tbsp of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is done.
2. Drain chicken and place in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to cool for about 1 hour.
3. Remove the hard tendon on each piece of chicken and place into a food processor. Blend in batches until all chicken is finely chopped. If you don't have a food processor just simply chop with a knife as finely as possible.
4. Chop the onion and celery and slice the grapes and mix with the chicken.
5. Mix together mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, vinegar, and honey. Pour over chicken mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
6. Serve on croissants, sliced bread, or simply with some crackers.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel