These Cheeseburger Sliders are perfect for any party or game night! They are very easy to make and will be a hit at your next gathering.
1 pound ground beef
1 Tbsp olive oil
half of large onion, finely diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp yellow mustard
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
5 to 6 sliced cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
12 Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and then onions. Then add ground beef and cook until cooked through. Tilt skillet to spoon off and discard excess fat.
3. Stir in garlic powder, salt, pepper, mustard, and mayonnaise. Remove from heat.
4. Cut buns in half. Place bottom half of rolls on a baking sheet. Line the bottom half of rolls with sliced cheese. Spread beef mixture evenly over the sliced cheese. Cover beef with shredded cheese.
5. Place the top buns over shredded cheese. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
7. Slice and serve.
For a video tutorial visit my YouTube channel.